Aqua Lung Caravelle, Full Foot Fins - 627275
Please Contact us on # 123456789 in case any inquiry
Aqualung Caravelle Full Foot Fins.
No longer do you have to Sacrifice Thrust in order to have a Light-Weight Fin. The specially formulated blade material is lightweight, delivering the power of a larger fin, and its supple.
With a forgiving blade ideal for long snorkeling sessions and suitable for diving, the Caravelle is an easy choice for warm water trips.
The Flexible, Reinforced Thermoplastic and Rubber Blades offer a great deal of Snap, which will help Propel you through the Water with Ease. In addition, the Caravelle's Designers created an Anatomically-Shaped Foot Pocket with Extended Heel, which means you will no longer experience a Sloppy Fit as you Kick or Walk in your Fins or Lose-Power from Lack-of-Support.
This Fin is ideal for all Skill Levels of Diver, meaning you won't outgrow its abilities if you are new to the sport.
Aqualung Caravelle Full Foot Fin Features.
- Specially formulated blade material is highly responsive, snapping back in each kick cycle for maximized thrust
- Lightweight blade reduces kicking effort and is comfortable for long snorkeling sessions and warm water diving
- Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin, minimizing wasted energy from the spill-over effect
- Supple foot pocket is anatomically shaped for all-day comfort
- Fin blade extends below the heel to improve leverage and power transmission while reducing stress on the arch
- Entire blade armored with a rubber border for maximum durability
|Diving Fins Attributes|
|Fin Style||Full Foot|
|Material||Thermoplastic And Rubber|
|Foot Pocket||Supple foot pocket is anatomically shaped for all-day comfort|
|Blade||Non-Vented, Lightweight blade , specially formulated material is highly responsive.|
|Design||Improve leverage and power transmission to improve leverage and power transmission|