Aqua Lung Express, Full Foot Fins - 62862
Please Contact us on # 123456789 in case any inquiry
Aqua Lung Express Full Foot Fins
This High Performance, Full-Foot Fin is based upon the Slingshot Technology coupled with the latest in Materials Innovation. The result is Comfort and Performance. This Fin from Aqualung provides you with the opportunity to make the most out of each Kick Stroke. It's Incredibly Flexible Material and Innovative "Mid-Foot Flex Point" Reduce Joint Strain and Leg Fatigue while at Depth. When you say Hello to the Express Fin, you can say Goodbye to Sore Legs, Excessive Fatigue, and Inefficient Kicking. The Blade is not Directly Attached to the Front of the Foot Pocket. The Fulcrum Point is at the Patented Mid-Foot Location, known as the "Mid-Foot Flex Joint". This takes the Strain off of the Toes and Ankle and allows the Entire Foot to be used. This results in Incredible Comfort. To Bridge- the-Gap between Blade and Foot Pocket an "Armadillo" Membrane is used. The "Armadillo" is a Patented, Elongating Membrane made out of Super-Elastic Rubber. It serves two functions: First it Accumulates Elastic Energy During each Kick and Gives-It-Back at the End-of- the-Kick. It also makes a Complete Connection between Foot Pocket and Blade, Eliminating Hydrodynamic Gap that Water can move through.
The Full-Foot Pocket consists of Various Thicknesses of Materials, these Thickness Zones provide for Better Transmission of Power from Leg to Fin, each Kick is a more Efficient use of your Energy. No longer will you feel like you are kicking with all of your might without making forward progress. Integrated Power Transmission Belt keeps the Foot Pocket from Stretching on Power Stroke. The Foot Pockets Low Profile Eliminates Drag and Turbulence. Extending from the Foot Pocket are Large Rubber Side Ribs that are high-enough to Channel Water Flow Down-the-Blade without letting Water "Spill" Over-the-Edges. In addition to an Innovative Foot Pocket Design, the Express Fins have Blades that are constructed out of a Durable and Flexible Techno-Polymer material that Cuts through the Water to Improve-Use-of-Energy and Decrease Fatigue. Strong Side Ribs and Rubber Inserts on Blade are made with a Elastomeric Compounds, Customized for Aqua Lung to provide Maximum Elasticity and the Foot Pocket made with Rubber of different Elasticity's. The Aqua Lung Express Full Foot Fin is a Non-Vented Design and comes in Multiple Sizes and Colors.
Aqua Lung Express Full Foot Fins Features
- Customized techno-polymer alloy blade has a high spring effect and flexibility for excellent responsiveness and acceleration.
- Armadillo membrane at the base of the blade absorbs energy during the power stroke, and releases prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin, minimizing wasted energy from the spill-over effect A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket for efficient energy transfer and reduced strain on the ankles and toes.
- Ergonomic foot pocket uses rubber of varying elasticity for a natural fit and comfortable, efficient kicking.
- Integrated power transmission belt keeps foot pocket from stretching on power stroke.
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket provide traction for moving around on boat decks.
- Colors: Black/Orange, Black/Blue, Black/Silver and White Arctic.
Aqualung Aqua Lung Express Full Foot Fins Specs
- High Performance, Full-Foot Fin.
- Based Upon the Slingshot Technology.
- Latest in Materials Innovation.
- Comfort and Performance.
- Incredibly Flexible Material.
- Innovative "Mid-Foot Flex Point" Reduce Joint Strain and Leg Fatigue.
- Say "Goodbye" to Sore Legs, Excessive Fatigue and Inefficient Kicking.
- Blade is Not Directly Attached to Front of Foot Pocket.
- Fulcrum Point: Patented Mid-Foot Location, Known as the Mid-Foot Flex Joint".
- Takes Strain-Off Toes and Ankle, Allows Entire Foot Use.
- Results: Incredible Comfort.
- Bridge- the-Gap: "Armadillo" Membrane Between Blade & Foot Pocket.
- Patented, Elongating Membrane Made from Super-Elastic Rubber.
- Membrane: Accumulates Elastic Energy and Gives-It-Back at End-of-Kick.
- Full-Foot Pocket, Various Thicknesses of Materials.
- Thickness Zones Provide Better Transmission of Power from Leg to Fin.
- Each Kick More Efficient Use of Energy.
- Integrated Power Transmission Belt Keep Foot Pocket from Stretching on Power Stroke.
- Foot Pockets Low Profile Eliminates Drag and Turbulence.
- Large Rubber Side Ribs Channel Water Flow Down-the-Blade.
- Ribs: Reduce "Water Spill" Over-the-Edges of Blade.
- Blade Material: Durable and Flexible Techno-Polymer, Improve-Use-of-Energy and Decrease Fatigue.
- Side Ribs and Rubber Inserts Material: Elastomeric Compounds.
- Foot Pocket Material: Rubber of Different Elasticity's.
- Non-Vented Design.
|Diving Fins Attributes|
|Fin Style||Full Foot|
|Material||Latest in Materials Innovation, Techno-Polymer, and Rubber.|
|Foot Pocket||Rubber Elastomeric Compounds|
|Blade||Non-Vented, Material Techno-Polymer, and Inserts Rubber Elastomeric Compounds|
|Design||Integrated Power Transmission, Comfort, Flexible and Performance.|