Tilos Saber, Open Heel Fins - F7011
Please Contact us on # 123456789 in case any inquiry
Tilos Saber, Open-Heel Fins.
The Saber’s multicomposite blade, big rubber side rails and a soft center allows for decent downstroke blade flex, and its thermoplastic-rubber foot pocket’s upcurved heel pad provides enhanced heel support.
In water, the fin delivered solid kicking performance. It did take a couple of strong kicks to get it going from a dead stop, but when test divers "turned it on," the fin generated some pretty good power. It was not as maneuverable as others when negotiating tight spots, but for gentle tropical-reef diving, the Saber is a good performer and feels very comfortable. It comes in five sizes and includes a handy mesh bag.
Tilos Saber, Open-Heel Fins Features
- Open heel design for professional diving
- Drag reducing vents as well as TPR open heel pocket design
- Lightweight flexible durable blade
- Quick-release buckle/adjustable TPR strap
- Soft TPR foot pocket reduces strain on user’s feet
- Awarded Best Buy designation for ScubaLab’s 2012 Open Heel Fin Category
- Compatible with Tilos’ FN061 and FS7204 Fin Straps
|Diving Fins Attributes|
|Fin Style||Open Heel|
|Material||Multi Composite blade, Thermoplastic-rubber.|
|Foot Pocket||Thermoplastic-rubber foot pocket’s|
|Blade||Multi Composite, Rubber Side Rails and a Soft Center.|
|Channeling Effect||Good performer and feels very comfortable.|
|Straps||Adjustable TPR strap.|
|Design||Awarded Best Buy designation for ScubaLab’s 2012 Open Heel Fin Category|