Fourth Element Proteus, Full Suit 3mm Lady - PROT3L
Please Contact us on # 123456789 in case any inquiry
Developed using a combination of Super Stretch and Thermo Core neoprene, the Proteus wetsuit designed specifically for scuba diving and offers surprising thermal protection and comfort during a dive. Incorporating the unique hydrolock neck seal, glideskin seals at the wrists and plasma seals at the ankles, the Proteus wetsuit eliminates almost all water ingress and is rated the warmest diving wetsuit in its class by Sport Diver Magazine.
Mens and Womens 3mm Wetsuits The Fourth Element Proteus 3mm Wetsuit is the most technologically developed 3mm wetsuit available using advanced neoprene and linings. Incorporating the unique hydrolock neck seal and long glideskin seals at the wrists, the Proteus suit eliminates almost all water ingress and provides superior thermal protection with excellent ease of movement.
Extremely lightweight whilst remanining warm the Proteus is ideal for travel, and ideal for use in warmer waters, this lightweight neoprene diving wetsuit offers surprising thermal protection and comfort and is rated as the warmest diving wetsuit in its class by Sport Diver Magazine.
3 mm neoprene with high-stretch nylon- and polyester-based exterior and interior laminate; glued and blindstitched seams with full interior taping; glideskin neoprene sealson wrist and ankles; rolled-edge smoothskin neck; full-length back zipper; pull-over secondary glideskin neck seal; high-fl ex embossed rubber patterning on knees, shoulders and waist; 1.5 mm Hydrolock neck dam. Key Points: Secure sealing surfaces on wrists and ankles are complemented by Fourth Element’s proprietary Hydrolock Neck Seal, which features a 1.5 mm neoprene panel that attaches below the zipper, and is pulled up and over the neck to create a double seal, virtually eliminating water entry on the back and maximizing insulation around the core. Bottom Line: Top-notch patterning, straightforward (yet intelligent) design and superior workmanship come together in a suit that delivers both comfort and a high level of thermal protection. The Proteus pushes the insulation envelope for 3 mm products, and for some could provide a more compact alternative to a 5 mm suit.
• Fourth Element Proteus Men's 3mm Wetsuit
• Combination of Superstretch and Thermocore Neoprene
• Designed Specifically for Scuba Diving
• Offers Surprising Thermal Protection and Comfort During Dives
• Hydrolock Neck Seal, Glideskin Seals at Wrists
• Plasma Seals at Ankles
• Proteus Wetsuit Eliminates Almost All Water Ingress
• Rated Warmest Diving Wetsuit in its Class by Sport Diver Magazine
• Superstretch Neoprene: Arms and Legs where Mobility Required
• Thermocore Compression Resistant Neoprene: Body Core Panels
• Dura Wear Patches: Applied to Critical Areas to Minimize Abrasion Protection from Environment and Equipment Applied to Shoulders and Around the Waist
• Stippled Pattern on Chest: Maximizes Flexibility & Thermal Protection Speeds Up Drying Time
• Hydrolock Neck Seal: Unique Combination of Glideskin, Smoothskin & Std. Neoprene Double Seal System Virtually Eliminates Water Ingress into Suit Internal Back Panel Prevents Water Entering Thru-Zip Neck Collar: Lined with Glideskin Neoprene, Fits Snugly, Smooth, Complete Seal
• Back Zipper Entry: with Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self Donning/Doffing
• Seams: Double Glued, Blind Stretched and Taped for Strength and Durability
• Available in Multiple Sizes
• Color: Black
Durawear Patches Applied to the critical areas of the proteus to minimize the abrasion for other equipment at the shoulders and around the waist.
The stippled pattern on the chest of the suit maximizes flexibility and thermal protection and helps to speed up drying time.
Glideskin Seals Smooth Glideskin at the wrists, and plasma seals at the ankles provide a highly effective barrier to water ingress and eliminate water flush through. In donning the suit - to avoid damaging the material, turn the seals up before putting the suit on and roll them down once the suit is on.
Hydrolock Neck Seal With over 8 months of prototyping, this features a unique combination of glideskin, smoothskin and standard neoprene.
The double seal virtually eliminates water ingress into the suit.
An internal back panel prevents water entering through the zip from reaching the back.
The neck collar is lined with glideskin neoprene and fits snugly around the neck giving a smooth, complete seal.
|Diving Wear Attributes|
|Wetsuit Type||One piece, long without jacket or hood|
|Protection||Plasma Seals at Ankles|
|Water Isolation||Hydrolock Neck Seal, Glideskin Seals at Wrists|
|Zip Type||Back ZIP, with Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self Donning/Doffing.|
|Inside Material||Superstretch and Thermocore Neoprene|
|Sewn||Double Glued, Blind Stretched and Taped for Strength and Durability|