Seac Sub Warm Flex, Full Suit 5mm Man - 808801
Please Contact us on # 123456789 in case any inquiry
The new Warm Flex is for those who want the most from a wet suit in terms of functionality and technical characteristics, elegance and attention to detail. Available in a 5 mm version with dedicated combinations capable of meeting all needs. Zippers on the ankles, wrists and neck for 5 mm easy suiting up and removal.
• Outer lining: Nylon Extra Flex
• Inner lining: Thermal Fiber Plush
• Zipper: YKK
• Wrists and ankles: Dual cone with zipper and Smooth Skin
• NECK ZIPPER: Front zipper for easier suiting up/suiting down, as well as a freer neck movement without compromising the seal.
• SHOULDER PROTECTION: shoulder pads offer greater comfort while wearing the jacket, eliminating annoying rubbing of the shoulder straps and preventing wear on the suit.
• KNEE & ELBOW PROTECTION: the materials used to reinforce the elbows and knees were selected to maximize the protection of SEAC suits in the most delicate points subject to wear.
• HYPERFLEX: Top quality Neoprene with new generation external fabric with up to 300% elasticity. Allows a great fit with maximum comfort.
• DOUBLE CUFF SYSTEM: Smooth skin and zipper system to ensure maximum seal and comfort at the wrists and ankles.
• ANATOMICAL CUT: the special pre-formed and pre-inclined anatomical cut of the SEAC suits allows perfect body-suit adherence and seal.
|Diving Wear Attributes|
|Wetsuit Type||One piece, long without jacket or hood|
|Protection||Knee & Elbow Protection & Shoulder Protection|
|Water Isolation||Wrists and ankles: Dual cone with zipper and Smooth Skin|
|Zip Type||Back ZIP, YKK + Neck Front Zipper|
|Inside Material||HYPERFLEX Top quality Neoprene, Outer lining: Nylon Extra Flex, Inner lining: Thermal Fiber Plush|
|Sewn||Dounble Cuff System|