Tusa M40 Splendive IV, Four Lens, Prescription Diving Mask
Please Contact us on # 123456789 in case any inquiry
The M-40 Splendive IV mask features a four-piece panoramic view made of a split front lens and two side view lenses for unsurpassed peripheral vision. Thanks to its low air volume the M-40 is less buoyant than most other designs, reducing unwanted lift.
It also incorporates a lightweight, but sturdy tempered glass lens which further adds to this mask's unique compact design. MC-7500 corrective lenses available. Like all TUSA masks, it incorporates a wide range of features to enhance comfort and provide clarity of vision.
Enjoy 20/20 under-water vision again with our famous made to prescription lenses + trusted TUSA Splendive IV scuba mask combo!
• Advanced Four window tempered glass design delivers excellent frontal and peripheral vision as well as strength.
• Rx lenses made to your exact prescription and professionally fitted to the mask's original lenses, Corrective lenses available (MC-7500).
• Choice of Short Sight/Long Sight/Reading Bifocal/Look Under/Double Bifocal lenses tailored to your individual needs (See below for details).
• Wide range of powers available including very high powers: Sphere +10.0 to -12.0/ Cylinder 0 to -4.0/ Axis 0 to 180
• Tapered glass for ease of keeping an eye on your gauges and the sea bed.
• Bisymmetrical lenses for easy installation of corrective lenses
• TUSA quality and durability trusted by divers the world over.
• Supple, double silicone seal ensures excellent water tightness and comfort.
• Compact internal volume for easy clearing and equalizing.
• Hassle-free, skirt mounted buckle for quick and easy adjustment.
• Free protective case included.
• Free reuseable cleaning cloth with anti-fog treatment. For best results, we recommend using high performance, reuseable Defog IT anti-fog wipes. Special combo offer available with this product.
• Special low volume design for snug fit and easy clearing
• Colors: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Flash Yellow (FY), Translucent (T)
NB: All diving mask prescription lenses are custom made and would take 3-5 weeks to dispatch. Please note once ordered, changes cannot be made so please email your prescription to Optometrist@gogglesnmore.com if you need help with entering your prescription or are unsure of which lens type is suitable and our Optometrist will assist you, thank you.
|Diving Masks Attributes|
|Mask Type||Four Lens Mask|
|Mask Frame||Cobalt Blue, Gray, Yellow, Transparent|
|Weight||0.450 Kg - Boxed|