SCUBAPRO MK25 Evo Din 300 - A700 Regulator
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
SCUBAPRO MK25 Evo Din 300 - A700 Regulator
SCUBAPRO'S FLAGSHIP REG SYSTEM, For divers who want the best.
With the MK25 EVO/A700 you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving, or what your temperature gauge reads.
Wherever the adventure takes you, when you go with the MK25 EVO/A700, you go with the best.
SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO DIN 300 First Stage Regulator.
The SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow regardless of how cold the water is. Air-balanced flow-through piston design provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
SCUBAPRO's exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) makes this possible by fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30% over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures. Two high pressure and five high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options. External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO DIN 300 First Stage Regulator Features
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body-insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (27.9 oz / 790g): or DIN 300 (20.1oz / 570g).
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
SCUBAPRO A700 Second Stage Regulator.
Precision handcrafted full metal construction and design, using modern technologies to craft an exceptional breathing regulator. Unparalleled breathing performance at any depth, any temperature, in any position.
The SCUBAPRO A700 Second Stage is ideal for cold water diving with a highly polished metal body the regulator also stands out at the dive site. Typically, most of regulators made from plastic, which makes them lightweight and durable but is a very poor material and dissipating heat. The A700's body made from metal, which allows heat to move away from the internal mechanism, reducing the chance of the components freezing and causing a possible free flow. To keep the weight down the regulator is very compact making it very comfortable in the mouth and barely noticeable. A VIVA control knob allows the airflow around the inside of the regulators body to be adjusted to limit the chance of free flow at the surface. A cracking resistance control knob is useful when using the regulator as a backup or stage regulator as it allows the effort required to operate the regulator to be increased. This reduces the chance of a regulator that is not in use from free flowing. The A700 Second Stage is perfect for cold-water divers as well as those looking for something that looks a little bit different.
SCUBAPRO A700 Second Stage Regulator Features
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full-metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 265g / 9.3oz.
- Air flow at 200 bar: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi.