SCUBAPRO MK25 Evo Din 300 - S620Ti Regulator
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on Whatsapp number
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
SCUBAPRO MK25 Evo Din 300 – S620Ti Regulator
The SCUBAPRO Mk25 EVO S620Ti Regulator is an upgraded version of the S600 using technology from the G260, S600 and A700 2nd stages molded together into a 2nd stage with a work of breathing upto 40% lower than the S600. Paired with the Mk25 EVO this set of regulators is at home in cold water and abroad in warm waters.
SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO DIN 300 First Stage Regulator.
The SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow regardless of how cold the water is.Air-balanced flow-through piston design provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
SCUBAPRO's exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) makes this possible by fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures. Two high pressure and five high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options. External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO DIN 300 First Stage Regulator Features
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body-insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (27.9 oz / 790g): or DIN 300 (20.1oz / 570g).
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
SCUBAPRO S620Ti Second Stage Regulator.
The new SCUBAPRO S620Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, using technology from the G260, S600 and A700 2nd stages molded together into a 2nd stage S620Ti, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions.
The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light; the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new regulator system is a winner.
The S620T has a Titanium Barrel that is light, tough and corrosion resistant for long term reliability. The Air Balanced Valve smooths out the inhalation effort at any depth so you get a controlled breath at depth and in the shallows. Using the same Large Diaphragm as the S600 gives you maximum breathing sensitivity so you get exactly as much gas as you need.
SCUBAPRO S620Ti Second Stage Regulator Features
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full-metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600's large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever. (Dive/Pre-Dive Control Switch, Prevents Free Flow in Cold Water and Decreased Inhalation Resistance).
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
- Materials: Titanium & Techno-Polymers.
- High Comfort Orthodontic Mouthpiece.
- Includes Super Flow Oversized Bore 3/8" Threaded LP Hose.