CRESSI Duke Dry Full Face Mask
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
CRESSI Duke Dry Full Face Mask
The CRESSI Duke Dry Full-Face Mask is the snorkeling visor that allows you to explore the underwater world from the surface. This is not the first time CRESSI presents this type of masks. In fact, we could say that Medusa mask was the first FFM but it didn’t separate the breathing chamber from the vision chamber. CRESSI owned a patent for the Medusa mask, CRESSI Duke is (patent pending) in many new features as below:
- It offers a natural breathing experience due to the absence of any valve.
- Fog-free vision obtained by the lateral deflector mechanism.
- A lateral air channel system, is the shortest route possible for airflow with minimal effort for inhaling and exhaling.
The face skirt is made of soft hypoallergenic silicone that ensure comfort and a perfect seal. The snorkel top has a floating valve that closes the tube when submerged avoiding entry of water. The two x-cross straps are easy to adjust for a perfect adaption to your head. Frame and visor made of polycarbonate. The Duke is entirely designed and developed in Italy by CRESSI. What else makes our mask different from all the others? And how does the Duke allow the diver to breathe freely and also expel CO2 build-up and not fog up the vision chamber?
These three features put Duke in a class of its own:
- The advantage of lateral tube position.
- An excellent Anti-fogging effect.
- A minimal build-up of residual CO2.
A lateral air channel system, Its left-side tube is divided into two before entering the two separate chambers, one is connected to the breathing chamber and the other is connected to the vision chamber. This advantage is enhanced by the fact that neither the breathing chamber nor the tube have any valves to impede the users breath. also the extraction chamber has an enlarged volume in order to allow for optimal CO2 extraction. We had the opportunity to test it in the laboratory of Milan polytechnic’s engineering department where the results were beyond our expectation. The second independent tube. It’s connected to the vision chamber and extracts moisture and warm air that builds up in this chamber, completely separate from the breathing chamber. Duke has a deflector, which is also under patent, which maximizes the extraction of warm air produced by the face when the mask is worn, and it is designed to work like a chimney effect forcing air circulation away from the lens.
CRESSI Duke Dry Full Face Mask Features
- CRESSI Duke Dry Full-Face Mask:
- Snorkeling Visor Allows You to Explore Underwater World From-the-Surface
- Natural Breathing Experience
- Fog-Free Vision Obtained by Lateral Deflector Mechanism (patent pending)
- Inhaling and Exhaling, Drastically Eliminates Breathing Effort
- Reduced Airflow Length Circulation (patent pending)
- Face Skirt Made of Soft Hypoallergenic Silicone
- Ensure Comfort and Perfect Seal
- Dry Snorkel Top Design: Floating Valve Closes Tube when Submerged Avoiding Entry of Water
- Two X-Cross Head Straps: Easy to Adjust for Perfect Adaption to Head
- Frame and Lens Made of Polycarbonate
- Entirely Designed and Developed in Italy by CRESSI