CRESSI Lince Two Lens Mask
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
CRESSI Lince Two Lens Mask.
The Lince mask follows on a few months after the presentation of the Matrix on the market, a mask that immediately won the hearts of enthusiasts with its extraordinary features.
The Lince copies the revolutionary concepts developed over the past few years by the experts at CRESSI in the sector of masks, introduced for the first time with Big Eyes, concepts that have marked new points of reference in the sector. For the main part these principles concern the exceptional intuition of the raked lenses of a given angle to the skirt surface, considerably increasing the downward field of vision.
Naturally, although this is a revolutionary concept, it is not enough to guarantee maximum visibility if it is not combined with a special geometry of the lenses themselves, which must have an elongated downward shape, special dimensional relations, be matched to a very slim frame and shaped so as to be invisible when wearing the mask.
The Lince is a perfect fit for many younger divers or those with narrower faces. The extremely low internal volume makes it comfortable to wear and effortless to clear. Divers and snorkelers alike will appreciate the exceptional field of view offered in this ultra compact mask.
The Lince introduces a new supremacy in the sector, for the first time applying these principles to a very small-size mask.
The result is surprising in that the Lince is the first mask in the world with a very small internal volume, even smaller than the legendary CRESSI Superocchio (a specific mask for deep-sea scuba diving), while having all the exceptional features of the Matrix, in terms of visibility.
Basically, the Lince can be considered a “younger sister” of the Matrix, which it copies the main features from, also very suitable for deep-sea diving.
CRESSI Lince Two Lens Mask Features
- Type: two lens mask.
- Materials: liquid silicone, hi-tech polymers, elastomers.
- Sized for younger divers or those with narrower faces.
- Raked lenses provide excellent field-of-view.
- Extremely low internal volume on par with the best free diving masks.
- Silicone skirt shaped to provide a wide sealing surface for a leak-free fit.
- Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments.
- Overmolded frame is easy to grip.
- Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility for managing BC-mounted gear.
- Internal volume: very low.
- Dimensions: 158 mm x 105.5 mm.
- Weight: 165 g.
- U.S. PAT 6272693 B1.
- Made In Italy