Cressi Rondinella, Full Foot Fins - CA181039
Please Contact us on # 123456789 in case any inquiry
Cressi Rondinella, Full Foot Fins.
All of Cressi´s fifty-year experience has gone into these fins, which are a modern revival of the successful principles of the glorious light blue rubber Rondine fins.
The blade is made from light and at the same time reactive polypropylene and during moulding is coalesced with a soft, flexible thermo-rubber (elastomer), used for the foot pocket, for the frames and for some inserts.
This mix makes the Rondinella fins light and powerful: they are easy to use, not too demanding, and perform generously at the same time.
The computer-designed foot is enveloping and anatomical, making it easy to put them on and perfect for extended use. Rondinella fins are perfect for snorkeling, free diving, and long swims.
Cressi Rondinella Full Foot Fins Features
- 50 Years of Cressi Experience
- Perfect for Snorkeling, Free Diving, and Long Swims
- Light Powerful Polypropylene Blade
- Durable and Lightweight, Yet Resilient
- Optimizes Performance and Blade Stability
- Soft, Flexible Thermo-Rubber (Elastomer), Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket is Coalesced with the Blade to Form-as-One with the Blade
- Thermo-Plastic Fin Frames and Blade Inserts
- Easy-to-Use, Not-Too-Demanding, and Perform-Generously
|Diving Fins Attributes|
|Fin Style||Full Foot|
|Foot Pocket||Flexible Thermo-Rubber (Elastomer),|
|Blade||Light Powerful Polypropylene Blade|