SCUBAPRO Definition 5mm Full Suit Man
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
SCUBAPRO Definition 5mm Full Suit Man.
The 2019 SCUBAPRO Definition 5mm steamer offers more stretch, more comfort and more features. User-friendly wetsuits use a 3D cut and special tailoring and carefully placed panels in the chest area, sides arms and legs and behind the knees create a suit that fits like a glove, provides extra stretch where's it's needed, and enhance warmth and comfort.
Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection. This is thermal protection well-suited to active temperate-water and warm-water divers.
TPF-5: 5.0 mm to 6.5 mm - Best for water temperatures 16°C to 21°C. (TPF) rating is an indicator of the thickness of a neoprene dive suit.
SCUBAPRO Definition 5mm Full Suit Man Features
- CE certified as a Class B dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 10ºC to 18ºC.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- New Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on front and back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- New innovative single arm and leg stretch panels with double zippered seals make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- New wrist and ankle zippers on women's suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with new bigger abrasion resistant printed shoulder, elbow and knee pads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
- New embossed and color printed 'S' logo on chest for better stretch and cleaner profile.
- Size indications now printed on wrist seal, including height, weight & clothes size.