SCUBAPRO GLIDE BCD
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please Text us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
SCUBAPRO Glide BCD
The SCUBAPRO Glide BCD will give your diving experience extremely comfortable diving. The Glide is a front-adjustable BCD with special design features to maximize comfort, fit and performance. The Glide comes with a new Y-Fit shoulder design that adapts to the body better, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y's center, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control, regardless of dive conditions or your position in the water. The lower strap is connected to the backpack where it meets the cummerbund, creating a safe and comfortable link. The dump system includes three new-generation valves that allow you to deflate the wraparound bladder in any swimming position.
SCUBAPRO Glide BCD Features
- SCUBAPRO exclusive jacket style wrap-around air bladder retains its cradle like shape even when fully inflated.
- The Glide is a weight-integrated design with both releasable weight pockets with capacities from 9 kg to 11 kg and non-releasable rear trim weight pockets with 2.7 kg to 4.5 kg capacities.
- The Glide is fully adjustable equipped with SCUBAPRO's Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth. Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security flat-buckle system.
- Constructed of 420-denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams for Airtight Integrity.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- All straps are equipped with squeeze-style" side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- The BCD provides ultimate comfort with its rotating torso buckles, and padded backpack.
- Attachment and storage or accessory items are not a problem with 4-Stainless steel D-rings and 2-Large zippered side pockets. The BC also has grommets for mounting of a BC knife.
- SCUBAPRO's Balanced Power Inflator Mechanism, perfect buoyancy control, high inflation speed especially at depth, different shaped inflation & purge buttons, easy ID even in extremely low light or murky water, rapid pull dump mechanism with cable pull for easy deflation 3/8" thread LP QD hose.
- Shoulder overpressure relief valve with manual pull dump Cord.
- Lift Capacity Range: 10.2 kg to 17.3 kg, size dependent.
- Weight: 3.71 kg to 4.44 kg, size dependent.