SCUBAPRO Go Open Heels Fins
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
SCUBAPRO Go Open Heel Fins.
GO TRAVELING. GO DIVING. GO SNORKELING - WITH THE GO FIN
This new barefoot fin design is a boon to water-loving world travellers.
Like its name implies, SCUBAPRO's new GO fin is designed for traveling. Lightweight, comfortable, durable, and a fast and nimble performer, the GO is the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy globe trekking. Nothing compares to the SCUBAPRO GO Fins when integrating high quality with lightweight.
The GO's Barefoot Design combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit -- one diver can wear multiple sizes. The strap also makes it easy to put on and take off the fin, and it fits comfortably against a bare heel -- although the GO will also accommodate neo socks for divers who prefer a little extra foot protection.
The SCUBAPRO GO fins is Strong and unbreakable, Its 100% Monprene® construction avoids the problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets that tend to plague average thermoplastic fins. This enables the GO to stand up to long-term, heavy-duty use.
The SCUBAPRO GO fins offers lightweight fin that delivers speed, power, stability and manoeuvrability with a minimum of effort, besides strength, comfort and convenience. The GO fin built with a 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel that provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channelling effect. Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over flex; this helps maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
SCUBAPRO Go Open Heel Fins Features
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling, comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, Pair of size XS-S weighs 1.0 kg, including bungee straps & Pair of size M-L weighs 1.2 kg, including bungee straps.)
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff, it can also be used when wearing neo socks.
- 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of de-lamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channelling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- Designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, the Piggy Back Stack system makes packing and traveling even easier.
- Available in three sizes to cover a wide range of fitment needs. Click on the special GO sizing chart for more details.