SCUBAPRO MK17 Evo Din 300 First Stage Regulator
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
SCUBAPRO MK17 EVO DIN 300 First Stage Regulator.
The SCUBAPRO MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. This new version is more compact than its predecessor yet delivers better breathing performance. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports, which have been reconfigured for better hose routing.
SCUBAPRO MK17 EVO DIN 300 First Stage Regulator Features
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth,tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the innermechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Improved airflow on all LP ports.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232 bar INT or 300 bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 200 bar: 6900 l/min.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar.