TUSA Evolution Platina BCD
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please Text us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
TUSA Evolution Platina BCD.
The TUSA Evolution Platina BCD BCJ-5560 is the most fully-featured wrap-around style jacket.
It is ideal for any diver who desires a robust traditional style jacket.
The TUSA Evolution Platina offers TUSA patented features such as the Advanced Weight Loading System (A.W.L.S.), which permits easy weight loading and releasing, the Independent Harness System that significantly reduces weight and structure without sacrificing durability and performance, and the Ultimate Stabilizing Harness which has two separated rails to increase the tank’s security and prevent it from rolling.
Additionally, the Evolution Platina incorporates TUSA’s Waist Support System allowing for customizable shoulder/harness fit.
TUSA Evolution Platina BCD Features
- Wrap-around style bladder.
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness and Independent Harness System provide ultimate tank stability and unsurpassed buoyancy control.
- 840 denier nylon shell for superior strength and durability.
- Advanced Weight loading system (A.W.L.S.) plus 2 rear trim pockets.
- Waist Support System.
- 2 large zippered pockets.
- 8 stainless steel D-ring accessory attachments.
- Adjustable Sternum strap.
- O.P.E.V. Quick Inflate/Deflate System.
- 2 rear quick dump valves.
- Sizes : XS, S, M, L-XL
- Jacket Weight : XS - 4.35kg / S - 4.35kg / M - 4.60kg / L-XL - 4.70kg
- Item Code : BCJ-5560 / BCJ-3860
- MSRP : 519.00 USD
Adjusting the tightness around the arm hole. (BCJ-9300, 5560, 1650, 3860, 4000)
- 1- There are two adjustment slots on the waist support panel. If you feel the shoulder strap too tight or too loose against your shoulder / arm, you can adjust by attaching the shoulder strap into another slot.
- 2- Move the metal slider to desired slot. Outer slot for wider fitting, inner slot for tighter fitting. Simply pull on, turn parallel, and slant the metal slider . Pull the metal slider out through the slot. Reinsert the metal slider into the new slot with the same procedure.
- 3- If the metal slider comes out, the BCJ may be pulled back by the weight of the tank and slide down. Be sure to check that the metal slider is securely fastened.
ADJUSTING THE ANCHOR BELT LENGTH (BCJ-9300, 5560, 3860, 4000)
If you fill the cartridge up completely with weights, the pocket of the bladder tends to hang down under the weight. To compensate for this, tighten the strap on the anchor belt so that you feel a little weight.
A.W.L.S. II (ADVANCED WEIGHT LOADING SYSTEM II).
The 2nd generation A.W.L.S. continues to enhance TUSA weight integrated BC jackets by incorporating an ergonomic handle grip and quick-lock feature. Release the weight cartridges with ease by simply turning the handle grip vertically 90° in either direction.
ULTIMATE STABILIZING HARNESS (U.S.H.).
TUSA's Ultimate Stabilizing Harness completely eliminates tank roll and delivers an amazing fit. The U.S.H. securely holds the air cylinder in place with optimally placed rails and brings the tank closer to the body increasing tank control while reducing weight.
INDEPENDENT HARNESS SYSTEM (I.H.S.).
TUSA Duo Air II, integrated second stage regulator/power inflator is compatible.
WAIST SUPPORT SYSTEM (W.S.S.).
The Waist Support System significantly enhances comfort and fit by dispersing the weight load around the hips. The W.S.S. integrates the adjustable shoulder harness system with the rear stabilizing plate and cummerbund to effectively unload the hips while ensuring a snug fit.