Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for use of site Bluelize.com
Section One: Introduction:
Hello to the Bluelize.com website, the following is the terms and conditions concerning your use and your access to Bluelize.com and all pages, links and tools and site characteristics for this website.
Please read them carefully before placing your order, by using this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. A confirmation of your commitment to respond to the substance of this particular agreement is Bluelize.com as "we", "us", "our" and also referred to as "Bluelize.com" , "website" and "site", With respect to your use of the site, and hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions" The agreement is valid if you accept as soon activate your account.
Section Two: To qualify for membership:
1. No person shall be entitled to use the site if its membership of Bluelize.com canceled.
2. In the event that any user to register as a commercial institution, so his commercial institution shall be bound by all terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
3. Comply with all applicable laws to regulate trade via the Internet should be.
4. Not allowed for any member or institution to open two accounts or more at the same time for any reason, and for the website administration the right to freeze all accounts or stay at one of them with a commitment to filter out all the financial obligations relating to the account before closing it.
5. Registration and Membership on the Site is free.
Section Three: Accounts and Obligations:
Immediately after filing the registration application for membership in the site, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and a secret password to be used when entering the site. And when you activate your account you will be considered a member of the site and thus has agreed to:
1. be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password secret. Moreover, you also agree immediately to inform Bluelize.com with any unauthorized use of your username/password or your account or any other breach of confidentiality of your information.
2. Bluelize.com will not be in any way responsible for any loss that might be incurred by you directly or indirectly as a result of morally or physically detect user name or password logon information.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the use of Bluelize.com with full seriousness, credibility. and you are considered binding Bluelize.com compensation for any direct or indirect losses caused by Bluelize.com as a result any illegal use or real or commissioner for your account by you or party anyone else got access to your keys, whether the site to complete the services or others using the user name and password, whether authorized by you or without authorization.
4. You OK on the disclosure of true and correct and updated and complete information about yourself as requested in the registration form at Bluelize.com
5. Do not be included in the user name any of your contact details as addresses or e-mail your phones or any other personal details, numbers, or the word Bluelize.com
6. Bluelize.com is committed to deal with your personal information and your contact addresses confidentially.
7. You will be obliged to maintain the registration data and always to be updated with true, correct, current and complete, and if they disclosed untrue or incorrect information or not current or incomplete, or violation as stated in the Convention on the terms and conditions, then Bluelize.com has the full right to stop or limit or cancel your membership and your account, without damaging Bluelize.com other rights legitimate and means to recover their rights.
8. Bluelize.com absolute will and at any time to conduct any investigations, it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and prompts you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and/or ownership of your financial tools.
9. In the event that submitted the application for registration of a commercial enterprise must be provided with all the required information and documents containing commercial license, commercial registration, other institution documents and also documents that show the responsibility of any person will be acting on your behalf you or your firm.
10. In case of non-compliance with any of the above, the Bluelize.com administration have the right to suspend or cancel your membership and block you from the website. And also we reserve the right to cancel any accounts unconfirmed and unproven or operations or accounts over them for a long time without activity.
Section Four: Your Personal Information and Operational Details:
1. I do not mind to give Bluelize.com unlimited right, internationally, permanent, irrevocable and exempt from any fees. Also authorized to use of information or personal items or otherwise, provided by you to the site and/or announced on the website through the registry, purchase, through custom forms of communication and registration, or through any email or any of the communication channels available on site. For the aim of running and promoting the website in accordance with the disclaimer agreement and privacy statement.
2. You are solely responsible for the information that you have sent or posted and limited role Bluelize.com allow you to display this information on the pages of the site through advertising channels.
Section Five: Block access and/or Terminate:
Without harming other rights and means it is legitimate to recover their rights, can for Bluelize.com stop or cancel your membership and/or your access to the site at any time and without notice and for any reason, and without limitation, and can also cancel the terms and conditions agreement this.
Section Six: Feedback:
Bluelize.com encourages all members on the site to make suggestions or comments or feedbacks and it will be presented on the site at any place determined by the site administration.
Section Seven: illegal contents:
1. As a registered user on the site, you can add comments in the site in accordance with the applicable laws, as it is forbidden that you announce your phone numbers or e-mail accounts through any part of the site, and it is considered as a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, it strictly forbidden.
3. Impersonation of others، including a Bluelize.com or other licensed employee، host، or representative، as well as other members or visitor son the site prohibited.
4. You may not upload to، distribute، or publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part for which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
Section Eight: Electronic Communications:
1. You agree that you are communicating via e-mail, or through promotional announcements broadcast on the website, you agree that all agreements, declarations, information and all other communications that supplied to you electronically serve as other written counterparts, to meet the legal needs.
2. During your membership period, Bluelize.com will send promotional e-mails to update you with any changes or new procedures or advertisement activities may be added to the website.
Section Nine: Relationship and Notices:
Terms and Conditions agreement does not include any of the provisions of a reference to the existence of a partnership between you and Bluelize.com, and you have no authority to commit Bluelize.com in any way, and any notices you want to send to Bluelize.com, you should send it by e-mail, there for Bluelize.com will respond to this email. You know and agree that any notifications sent to you from Bluelize.com will be announced on the website or by e-mail you have provided during the registration process.
Section Ten: Payment for Purchases:
1. The payment system in Bluelize.com that the payment method for the purchase of goods from the site can be done entirely online through the payment options available on Bluelize.com, which through PayPal and payment by credit/debit cards or through bank deposit or any payment methods provided by Bluelize.com on the site from time to time.
2. The provision of Bluelize.com to serve the payment with the online payment methods available on the site is to ease the purpose of the facility and to preserve the rights of Shops and Members. They are subject to the supervision of Bluelize.com while Bluelize.com is not involved in buying and selling on the site.
3. All displayed prices that were developed by stores registered with us as sellers of goods and prices raised due to shop itself and not for Bluelize.com relationship or how to put it.
4. Bluelize.com role ends once you receive for your purchases. In the case of an exchange or returns, you should contact the store directly through the option to return the goods mentioning the problems and causes of the return that we will not agree on a product has been used by you or on a product you received it from more than three days.
5. Bluelize.com imposes ddelivery and shipping fees on buyers a 5$ (just five USD) for weights between 0 to 2 Kg only, and any additional kilograms will be charged their own price.
6. The site have the right to make changes to the delivery and shipping fee as it deems appropriate and will be announced any amendment through your e-mail or on the website. Amendments may be temporary or permanent, whether on the fees or on the shipping services details and you have adhered to in accordance with its terms while It is announced.
7. Due to fluctuating currency values for non-U.S., all prices and fees are calculated in United State Dollars ($) (The currency of the country of origin for most of the products). Therefore you should pay all fees due to your transactions on the website to Bluelize.com plus any other expenses adds by Bluelize.com, to be made by the payment gateways adopted for that.
8. In the absence of your obligation to pay fees or expenses calculated on your transactions at the site and duration exceeded three working days, the Bluelize.com and without any legal liability reserves the right to cancel your purchase order.
Section Eleven: Buyer Protection:
Bluelize.com keen on the buyers rights and aims to help buyers to ensure receipt of their purchases.
1. In the case of the buyer brought goods/product by one of the payment methods available on the Bluelize.com, and did not receive the product or product that he had received different from the view of the specifications mentioned on the product page. Then the buyer should not receive the goods. Bluelize.com will take the necessary action with the store who offered and sold the product.
2. Buyer are not allowed to open its shipment before receive and confirm as this is forbidden to the shipping company that will deliver the shipment to you, and you can receive it and if it was having any problems make sure that we have a Free Return service. The return amount of money will be back later from There to Five working days maximum from date of shipment returns.
Section Twelve: The Purchase Process:
1. You are committed from your side to complete the purchase process of the goods that you bought and pay through payment methods provided by Bluelize.com.
2- Bluelize.com has the right to refuse or cancel purchases process, whether payments is done or not.
3. You agree not to do false purchase process on the site, or by using a fake name or any not true personal information, or use a credit card related to someone else without authorization to use, where Bluelize.com has the right to take appropriate legal action to prosecute all of the fraudulent operations of this kind.
4. In the case of purchase of a commodity from the site and the shipping company try to deliver your shipment and you neglected their contacts or you rejected item without informing us, we have all the right to permanently terminate your membership where you have already agree to terms and conditions for such a case.
5. You can return purchases within 3 days of receipt of goods, under condition that not be used or damaged.
6. Some products are nonrefundable such as underwear clothing, books, photos, items with seal is broken, and things that damage as soon as you open them, Also please read the Refund Policy to know
7. All orders are subject to written price verification by authorized Our Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm fora specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
Please also read our Refund Policy regarding steps and conditions of refund a product.
Section Thirteen: Typographical errors:
1. While Bluelize.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Bluelize.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that items listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Bluelize.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, Bluelize.com may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
2. Bluelize.com shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any loss or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this matter. Bluelize.com shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered, unless claim is made by Buyer within three (3) days after receipt of shipment, and accompanied by original transportation bill, signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Bluelize.com in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by Buyer, so the claim is deemed valid by Bluelize.com, Bluelize.com may fulfill its responsibility by either shipping the product or quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Bluelize.com option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency, to be used at Bluelize.com only.
Section Fourteen: Substitution:
Bluelize.com reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed, when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with the Bluelize.com.
Section Fifteen: Return of Product:
Goods cannot be returned, and orders once accepted by Bluelize.com cannot be canceled, except upon the written approval from Bluelize.com. Cut to size items and special orders may not be returned unless it has been determined to be provided in error by Bluelize.com. Customers returning goods are responsible for freight charges, and shall be assessed a restocking fee of $100 or 20% of the order, whichever is greater.
Section Sixteen: Title and Risk of Loss:
Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier.
Any claims by Buyer against Bluelize.com for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed.
Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold here under shall remain with Our Company until all payments here under, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorneys' fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.