CRESSI Pro Light Open Heel Fins
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
CRESSI Pro Light Open Heel Fins.
CRESSI is the first company to recognize the performance value of the foot pocket. The Pro Light's foot pocket is made of a comfortable elastomer material and is computer designed to give ideal transmission of leg-fin thrust the blade becomes a true extension of your leg.
The CRESSI Pro Light is more powerful, and is easy to use than any fin on the market. The unique polypropylene blade material provides a variable flex that adjusts during the kicking cycle. The blade is extremely flexible and has snap requiring less kicking effort. The side stringers that extend all along the blade and two flaps situated along the end of the blade itself make the fin very directional.
The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The unique foot pocket design keeps the diver's heel from extending over the end of the foot pocket. This transfers the kicking load to the diver's heel, rather than the middle of the foot and eliminates foot fatigue and cramping. Pro light's foot pocket is extra wide with soft expansion sides for extreme comfort.
Fin is equipped with impact and corrosion resistant quick-release buckles with quality rubber straps. The blade length in inches is as follows: XS/S (22.6in), S/M (23.8in), M/L (25.4in), L/XL (26.6in).
CRESSI Pro Light Open Heel Fins Features
- Full length side rails help direct water flow for improved thrust.
- Foot pocket placed beneath the blade for increased power and efficiency.
- Material blade uses strong polypropylene and soft elastomer.
- Blade extends from the top of the foot for increased surface area to direct water flow for improved thrust.
- Maintaining optimal thrust throughout every phase of the finning stroke minimizes fatigue.