CRESSI Rondinella Full Foot Fins
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
CRESSI Rondinella Full Foot Fins.
All of CRESSI´s fifty-year experience has gone into these fins, which are a modern revival of the successful principles of the glorious light blue rubber Rondinella fins.
The CRESSI Rondinella uses a unique blade made of a very durable and lightweight, reactive polypropylene material that optimizes performance and blade stability. During moulding is coalesced with a soft and flexible thermo-rubber (elastomer) which used for the foot pocket and for the fin frames also for some blade inserts. This mix makes the Rondinella fins light and powerful so they are easy to use, not too demanding, and perform generously at the same time.
The computer-designed foot is enveloping and anatomical, making it easy to put them on and perfect for extended use. Rondinella fins are perfect for Recreational use, Snorkeling, Free Diving, and Long Swims.
CRESSI Rondinella Full Foot Fins Features
- 50 Years of CRESSI Experience
- Perfect for Recreational use, Snorkelling, Free Diving, and Long Swims
- Light Powerful Polypropylene Blade
- Durable and Lightweight, Yet Resilient
- Optimizes Performance and Blade Stability
- Soft and Flexible Thermo-Rubber (Elastomer) Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket is Coalesced with the Blade to Form-as-One with the Blade
- Thermo-Plastic Fin Frames and Blade Inserts
- Easy-to-Use, Not-Too-Demanding, and Perform-Generously
- Made in Italy