CRESSI Thor Ebs Open Heel Fins
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
CRESSI Thor EBS Open Heel Fins.
The new THOR fin has a peculiar and unprecedented structure that combines the two central ribs in high modulus polypropylene, very reactive and a central area of the thermoplastic rubber with a convex section, assembled in a polypropylene blade. Two lateral nozzles located in the area where bending starts release the associated negative forces and allow the use of two high response ribs. This combination causes a channeling and acceleration of water flow, which stabilizes and increases propulsion at equal effort.
Thickness of the blade of decreasing profile "spina di pesce" to improve the directionality of the flutter and achieve a greater inertia of the final part of the fin.
Foot Pocket reinforced in the upper area by a supplementary thickness and laterally by two prolongations of polypropylene from the upper to avoid the dispersion of energy in the process of transmission from the foot to the blade.
FOOT POCKET with three differentiated volumes, with the central area narrowed so that the foot remains firmly fixed inside and the transmission of the foot-paddle effort is direct and precise.
CRESSI Thor EBS Open Heel Fins Features
- The new Thor fin has a peculiar and unprecedented structure that combines the two central ribs in high modulus polypropylene, very reactive and a central area of the thermoplastic rubber with a convex section, assembled in a polypropylene blade.
- Two lateral nozzles, located in the area where the exion starts, release the associated negative forces and allow the use of two high-response ribs.
- Made using the exclusive 3-material injection system patented by CRESSI.
- Foot pocket increased by 5%.
- Under blade foot pocket.
- Made in Italy
CRESSI EBS Elastic Bungee Syetem.
Cressi has developed this special strap to meet the needs of the most demanding divers, who need a comfortable fastening for their foot but one that is still practical and manageable.
Its special amply sized slot makes it very easy to put on, even when wearing thick gloves or three-fingered gloves for winter water.
The wrapping section is highly flexible, making adjustments unnecessary, and as a result it’s much easier to get all your equipment right in the first few meters of your descent and the fin stays in place against your foot despiten the increase in hydrostatic pressure.
It combines new buckles of an essential and hydrodynamic design, adjustable to all Cressi models, with a brand new adjustable strap made of highly elastic pure latex.
The latex is the most elastic material from nature and has the quality to extend until 8 times its own length without breaking and with complete elastic memory, that is to say, recovering its initial length.
It’s adaptable to all Cressi models, both with traditional hook (Frog, Master Frog, Prolight) and rotating bayonet (Thor, ARA, Reaction, Frog Plus).
CRESSI EBS Elastic Bungee Syetem advantages
- Allows a relationship between comfort of placement and fin’s fixing, over systems with springs, exactly because of its high elastic coefficient (X8 vs. X1.5 of the spring).
- It eliminates the messy need of adjustment that traditional buckles have, a process that not always guarantees a perfect heel fixing, especially with non-experienced divers or stress situations during the equipping process.
- It allows, maintaining the flapping comfort, a high pressure level over the heel which is essential to obtain a right energy transmission applied to the fin without energy loss because of the “spring effect”. This is certainly its most significant feature because a strap excessively soft, long or without elastic memory reduces drastically the fin’s efficiency.
- The natural latex used is of greatest quality without burdens to affect on its features and it guarantees a high resistance to usage, saltpeter and sun exposure.