CRESSI Pro Star Full Foot Fins
Contact Bluelize On Whatsapp
Please contact us on WhatsApp
+20 10000 65005 in case any inquiry.
CRESSI Pro Star Full Foot Fins.
PRO STAR is a fin, derived from the Cressi’s apnea professional models, that introduces on the medium-length foot pocket fins’ market the usage of especially reactive materials of professional level. The result is a fin of muscular design with reduced dimensions, a surprising nerve and a great propulsive performance. It’s an excellent combination between resistance, power, comfort and aesthetics. Pro Star is the most powerful foot pocket fin of the Cressi range (except for the specific deep apnea models) and represents an optimal election for advanced snorkeling, amateur apnea, light diving without boot without sole and underwater hockey.
- Main propylene body: this material, inherited from apnea fins, has as main feature the extremely rapid energy transmission applied and its great structural rigidity. It is applied on the blade and on the internal sandwich sole area. It is really nervous and reactive and facilitates an effective and agile flutter. It has a relationship effort-efficiency clearly superior to traditional materials (natural or thermoplastic rubber, polyurethane, EVA). It also has a great resistance to breaks to the point that Cressi guarantees it lifelong to a sportive usage.
- Flexible elastomer: it’s applied on the foot pocket and on areas that require flexibility and elasticity, because that influences the diver’s comfort (on the foot pocket’s forefoot, the sole’s interior and the instep area that is in contact with the anckle). It’s also applied on areas that require anti-slip capacity: on the sole (only the floor contact area) and on the blade sides. The fusion of both materials is produced at molecular level and its solidity is guaranteed lifelong to a sportive usage.
- “Foot pocket-under-blade design”: The blade arises from the superior part of the foot pocket, linking solidly the fin to the foot and transmitting all the generated effort while flapping without energy loss through soft areas. This version allows channeling the water from the ankle to the blade’s end, which is different from traditional models, in which the foot pocket doesn’t help to improve. Besides improving the flapping direction, this design provides features between 10% and 15% higher than other similar models on the market.
CRESSI Pro Star Full Foot Fins Features
- Materials : Blade: Polypropylene, Foot Pocket, Rails & Inserts: Elastomer.
- Dimensions : (L X W) 60 To 68.5 Cm X 20 X 22 Cm.
- Blade Type : Non-Vented.
- Colors : Yellow and Black.
- Weight : 1.15 To 1.58 kg.